Don’t let a prior charge prevent a future job or promotion
Do you Qualify To have Your Criminal Record Expunged?
Expungement, although an excellent option to many, is unfortunately not available for everyone or every situation. If one of the following is true, you may qualify for an expungement:
- You were never convicted of the crime
- You were convicted of the crime; and all of the following are true:
- The crime was not violent crime or otherwise prohibited from expungement;
- There are no pending criminal proceeding against you;
- You have paid all fines and interest ordered by the court;
- All restitution ordered by the court has been satisfied; and
- The applicable time period has elapsed from incarceration, parole, or probation
If you meet the qualifications listed above, it’s time that you get your record expunged. Capstone Law criminal defense attorneys have the knowledge, skill and experience to help you successfully expunge your record. Knowing that the value of an expungement is priceless–especially when prior criminal history has affected your ability to live a truly fulfilling life, we will aggressively advocate why your record should be expunged. You can trust that we will provide you with the expertise, dedication and experienced representation needed to successfully guide you through the expungement process.