Terms, Conditions, Disclaimer
Term & Conditions
By using this site and submission of a web form, you acknowledge and agree the terms and conditions of this website. The contents of this website, including without limitation, the content, articles, images, links, and banners are for general information purposes only. It is not intended, nor may it be construed as providing legal advice for a specific situation.
Capstone Law, LLC has been designated as a debt Relief agency by Congress. We help people file for bankruptcy protection under the Bankruptcy Code.
Affordable Bankruptcy Program
The Affordable Bankruptcy Program involves a two-contract approach to filing chapter 7 bankruptcy. The first step of the Two-Contract Procedure does not contemplate a complete bankruptcy filing or all of the costs and fees associated with a complete bankruptcy case. Only filing the bare essential (“Bare Bones”) documents to get a bankruptcy case will be filed with the bankruptcy court and the court filing fee will not be paid in full.
After the Bare Bones are filed with the court, you will be required to sign a second engagement agreement and authorization for automatic withdraw to engage the firm to complete the bankruptcy case. You will also sign an acknowledgement of the following:
- The Firm has made you aware of other potential ways to pay for attorney’s fees and costs other than through the Two-Contract option. Alternative options include client paying the Firm in full prior to filing either by installments, or in one lump sum, which client understands would cost less than the cost of the Two-Contract Procedure;
- After filing of the emergency Petition under the Two-Contract Procedure, you have the following three options for post-petition legal services:
- You can complete your case pro se;
- You can hire another bankruptcy attorney to complete the case; or
- You can hire the Firm to complete the case;
- If you do not hire the Firm to complete the post-petition legal services necessary to complete the case, you must do the following to complete the case or the case may be dismissed without a discharge:
- Pay the court filing fees by the dates shown on the Application To Pay Court Filing Fees in Installments;
- File the completed statements, schedules and related documents with the court within 14 days of filing the emergency petition, including without limitation Schedules A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, Statement of Financial Affairs, and Chapter 7 Statement of Intention. These form can be found at http://www.uscourts.gov/forms/bankruptcy-forms;
- Provide pay advises for the sixty (60) day period immediately before filing the case to the Chapter 7 Trustee within 45 days of the filing of the emergency petition;
- Provide the Bankruptcy Trustee with copies of your most recently-filed state and federal tax returns, account statements for each account open that includes the date on which your case was filed, and any other documents requested or required by the Bankruptcy Trustee and/or Court.
- If you do not hire the Firm for post-petition services the Firm, Pursuant to Rule 2091-1 of the Local Rules of Practice of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah (the “Local Rules”), the Firm may file a motion with the Court to withdraw as counsel, but will remain as attorney of record and is obligated to continue to represent you in all respects until such time when the case is closed, dismissed or the Court enters an Order authorizing the Firm to withdraw from the Case.
- You have had the opportunity to ask questions about the Two-Contract Procedure and obtain answers to those questions before signing this Disclosure, and you do so consciously, freely, and without duress.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Areas We Serve
Tempe, AZ 85283
179 North 1200 East
Lehi, Utah 84043
Salt Lake Office
8823 South Redwood Rd.
West Jordan, Utah 84088