Thank you for your interest in having Capstone Law help you get your finances back on track. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Complete the Consultation Intake Form
To expedite your consultation and avoid completing the form at the consultation, please complete our Intake Questionnaire at https://www.capstonelaw.net/bankruptcy/bankruptcy-intake-form/
In A Hurry To File?
We can help you file quickly. To do so, you should gather the following essential documents that we will need in order to file an emergency case:
- Copy of your Driver’s License(s);
- Copy of your social security card(s), Tax Identification Number, or original W-2;
- Pay stubs fore each pay period for the past 7 months;
- Copies of your the 2 most recently filed state and federal tax returns; and
- Copies of your past 2 month account statements for each checking, savings, or pre-paid debit card for each account you have open, even if the account is not actively being used.
“I want to thank you for assisting me through this difficult times of going through bankruptcy. I was at the hearing today. Mr. Perry from Weekes Law was there for me. I was scared, but he re-assured me. It went on smoothly.
Perry always talk with a smile on his face. Does he ever become angry? I want to thank you again kindly. Russell, Paula, Rachael, Perry etc, etc, you are all wonderful.
“Capstone Law focuses its’ practice on bankruptcy and debt relief because we know how financial difficulties can impact every aspect of a family’s life. As a result, we treat each case and client as if it were our own.”
Russell B. Weekes