Thank you for your interest in having Capstone Law help you get your finances back on track. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Complete the Consultation Intake Form
To expedite your consultation and avoid completing the form at the consultation, please complete our Intake Questionnaire at https://www.capstonelaw.net/bankruptcy/bankruptcy-intake-form/
In A Hurry To File?
We can help you file quickly. To do so, you should gather the following essential documents that we will need in order to file an emergency case:
- Complete our Client Questionnaire
- Copy of your Driver’s License(s);
- Copy of your social security card(s), Tax Identification Number, or original W-2;
- Pay stubs fore each pay period for the past 7 months;
- Copies of your the 2 most recently filed state and federal tax returns; and
- Copies of your past 2 month account statements for each checking, savings, or pre-paid debit card for each account you have open, even if the account is not actively being used.