Online Will package includes:
- Last Will & Testament
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Will, and
- HIPPA Release
This package is ideal for couples who have a simple estate and know what they want. These documents are not “bare-bone” templates like you will see on other online legal documents. These documents are robust estate planning documents drafted by an experienced estate planning attorney. They are legally binding upon execution. With this package you will:
- Choose Who Receives Your Assets – designate in your Last Will & Testament who gets your assets when you pass
- Choose Who Handles Your Affairs – designate in your Last Will & Testament who is authorized to handle your affairs
- Choose A Guardian for Your Minor Children – designate in your Last Will & Testament who the guardian of our minor children will be at your demise.
- Specify Your Wishes Regarding Life Support – a living will is a legally binding document that specifies your legally binding wishes regarding life support and medical care.
- Specify Your Desires Regarding Medical Care – a living will is a legally binding document that specifies the medical care you wish (or do not wish) to receive if you are unconscious.
- Specify Who Has Legal Authority to handle your finances – this includes a power of attorney which grants that legal authority to another person to handle your finances if you can’t.
After purchase you will have access to our online form that walks you through all the necessary questions to design the Last Will & Testament, Powere of Attorney, and Living Will. After submission, you will receive an email with the robust legally binding estate planning documents that are ready to print and sign for each spouse. You can either schedule an appointment to sign these documents in our offices or you can print them and sign them at a bank or credit union or other location in front of a notary public and two witnesses.