Terms, Conditions, Disclaimer
Term & Conditions
By using this site and submission of a web form, you acknowledge and agree the terms and conditions of this website. The contents of this website, including without limitation, the content, articles, images, links, and banners are for general information purposes only. It is not intended, nor may it be construed as providing legal advice for a specific situation.
Capstone Law, LLC has been designated as a debt Relief agency by Congress. We help people file for bankruptcy protection under the Bankruptcy Code.
Affordable Bankruptcy Program
The Affordable Bankruptcy Program involves a two-contract approach to filing chapter 7 bankruptcy. The first step of the Two-Contract Procedure does not contemplate a complete bankruptcy filing or all of the costs and fees associated with a complete bankruptcy case. Only filing the bare essential (“Bare Bones”) documents to get a bankruptcy case will be filed with the bankruptcy court and the court filing fee will not be paid in full.
After the Bare Bones are filed with the court, you will be required to sign a second engagement agreement and authorization for automatic withdraw to engage the firm to complete the bankruptcy case. You will also sign an acknowledgement of the following:
- The Firm has made you aware of other potential ways to pay for attorney’s fees and costs other than through the Two-Contract option. Alternative options include client paying the Firm in full prior to filing either by installments, or in one lump sum, which client understands would cost less than the cost of the Two-Contract Procedure;
- After filing of the emergency Petition under the Two-Contract Procedure, you have the following three options for post-petition legal services:
- You can complete your case pro se;
- You can hire another bankruptcy attorney to complete the case; or
- You can hire the Firm to complete the case;
- If you do not hire the Firm to complete the post-petition legal services necessary to complete the case, you must do the following to complete the case or the case may be dismissed without a discharge:
- Pay the court filing fees by the dates shown on the Application To Pay Court Filing Fees in Installments;
- File the completed statements, schedules and related documents with the court within 14 days of filing the emergency petition, including without limitation Schedules A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, Statement of Financial Affairs, and Chapter 7 Statement of Intention. These form can be found at http://www.uscourts.gov/forms/bankruptcy-forms;
- Provide pay advises for the sixty (60) day period immediately before filing the case to the Chapter 7 Trustee within 45 days of the filing of the emergency petition;
- Provide the Bankruptcy Trustee with copies of your most recently-filed state and federal tax returns, account statements for each account open that includes the date on which your case was filed, and any other documents requested or required by the Bankruptcy Trustee and/or Court.
- If you do not hire the Firm for post-petition services the Firm, Pursuant to Rule 2091-1 of the Local Rules of Practice of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah (the “Local Rules”), the Firm may file a motion with the Court to withdraw as counsel, but will remain as attorney of record and is obligated to continue to represent you in all respects until such time when the case is closed, dismissed or the Court enters an Order authorizing the Firm to withdraw from the Case.
- You have had the opportunity to ask questions about the Two-Contract Procedure and obtain answers to those questions before signing this Disclosure, and you do so consciously, freely, and without duress.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Consumer Disclosure Regarding Conduction Business Electronically, Receiving Electronic Notices & Disclosures, and Signing Documents Electronically
Please read the following information, by proceeding forward and signing this document you are agreeing that you have reviewed the following consumer disclosure information and consent to transact business using electronic communications, to receive notices and disclosures electronically, and to utilize electronic signatures in lieu of using paper documents. This electronic signature service is provided on behalf of clients, “sending party,” whom are sending electronic documents, notices, disclosures or requesting electronic signatures to you.
You are not required to receive notices and disclosures or sign documents electronically. If you prefer not to do so, you may request to receive paper copies and withdraw your consent at any time as described below.
You are not required to receive notices or disclosures or sign documents electronically and may request paper copies of documents or disclosures if you prefer to do so. You also have the ability to download and print any open or signed documents sent to you through the electronic signature service using the PDF and Print icons. Adobe may also email you a PDF copy of all agreements you sign using the electronic signature service. If you wish to receive paper copies in lieu of electronic documents you may close this web browser and request paper copies from the “sending party” by following the procedures outlined below. The “sending party” may apply a charge for requesting paper copies.
Use of the Service requires a standards-compliant web-browser which supports the HTTPS protocol, HTML, and cookies. Viewing PDF documents requiring additional software such as Adobe Reader or similar.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic documents, notices or disclosures at any time. In order to withdraw consent you must notify the “sending party” that you wish to withdraw consent and to provide your future documents, notices, and disclosures in paper format. After withdrawing consent if at any point in the future you proceed forward and utilize the electronic signature system you are once again consenting to receive notices, disclosures, or documents electronically. You may withdraw consent to receive electronic notices and disclosures and optionally electronic signatures by following the procedures described below.
Scope of Consent
You agree to receive electronic notices, disclosures, and electronic signature documents with all related and identified documents and disclosures provided over the course of your relationship with the “sending party.” You may at any point withdraw your consent by following the procedures described below.
Requesting paper copies, withdrawing consent, and updating contact information
You have the ability to download and print any documents we send to you through the electronic signature system. To request paper copies of documents, withdraw consent to conduct business electronically and receive documents, notices, or disclosures electronically or sign documents electronically please contact the “sending party” by telephone, postal mail, or by sending an email to the “sending party” with the following subjects:
“Requesting Paper Copies” Please provide your name, email, telephone number, postal address and document title.
“Withdraw Consent” Please provide your name, email, date, telephone number, postal address.
“Update Contact Information” Please provide your name, email, telephone number and postal address.
Any fees associated with sending paper copies or withdrawing consent will be determined by the “sending party.”
with a free consultation
Proudly Serving Utah
Our locations are conveniently located for easy access from I-15.
Areas We Serve
Salt Lake City, Sandy, Draper, West Valley, Logan, South Jordan, West Jordan, Taylorsville, Herriman, Magna, Logan, Bluffdale, Riverton, Magna, Midvale, Cottonwood Heights, Provo, Orem, Eagle Mountain, American Fork, Saratoga Springs, Payson, Springville, Lehi, Alpine, Pleasant Grove, Springville, Spanish Fork, Payson, Bountiful, Layton, Ogden, Centerville, Clearfield, Heber, Park City, Vernal, & Price
Utah County Office
207 East 860 South
Orem, Utah 84058
Salt Lake Office
8823 South Redwood Rd.
West Jordan, Utah 84088
6901 West Emerald St.
Boise, Idaho 83703
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
Congress has designated Capstone Law, LLC as a debt relief agency. We help people get relief through bankruptcy protection. Users of this site agree to the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer.